Turkey Cranberry Panini
Fill up at lunch with Thanksgiving in a sandwich! Our simple, protein-packed panini is stacked with the favorite flavors of fall and tastes delicious all year round. Layer light cream cheese and turkey with avocado and cranberry sauce on protein-packed bread for a midday delight.
Total cook time
- 2 slices Dave's Killer Bread® Blues Bread®
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 ounces sliced turkey
- 1/4 medium avocado (sliced)
- Optional Ingredients: Apple slices, pear slices, cucumber slices or fresh spinach
Spread cream cheese on a slice of bread. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey, avocado and remaining slice of bread.
Spray panini press or a nonstick sauté pan with nonstick spray and toast sandwich over medium heat, about 4-5 minutes or until bread is golden brown. Serve.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.