Chilled Peanut Noodle Salad with Open Nature® Chicken Breast
Dig into these zesty and refreshing noodles served with tons of hearty vegetables, Open Nature® chicken breast, and topped with a delicious sesame ginger-peanut butter dressing!
Total cook time
- 1 cup Signature RESERVE™ Bucatini, cooked & cooled
- 1/2 cup O Organic® Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Open Nature® Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded broccoli slaw
- 1/2 cup Open Nature® Chicken Breast, cooked & cooled
- 1/3 cup red and yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 1/3 cup shredded cabbage (i.e Angel Hair Style)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, washed & torn
- 1/3 cup scallion, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Step 1 :: Dressing
Combine the peanut butter and sesame ginger dressing in a bowl.
Whisk smooth and reserve for later.
Step 3 :: Noodles
In a large bowl combine the cooked linguine, broccoli slaw, cooked chicken, red and yellow peppers, and cabbage.
Add dressing and mix well to coat all ingredients.
Transfer to serving bowl and top with cilantro, scallions, and sesame seeds.
Serve and enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.