Rainbow Fruit Skewers
It’s far more fun to serve fruit on a skewer than in a bowl! Alternate fruit chunks with mint leaves for a fresh and sweet treat.
Total cook time
- 12 10-inch wood skewers,
- 12 mint leaves,
- 6 strawberries, sliced in half lengthwise,
- 12 1-inch pieces seedless watermelon,
- 12 1-inch pieces mango,
- 12 1-inch pieces pineapple,
- 12 1-inch pieces honeydew melon,
- 12 1/2-inch-thick half moons kiwi,
- 12 large green grapes,
On each skewer, thread one mint leaf, one strawberry half, one piece each watermelon, mango, pineapple, honeydew and kiwi and one grape.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.