Buy it Again
Cascade Dishwasher Detergent Gel Original Fresh Scent - 75 Fl. Oz.
Cascade Gel, Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 75 fl oz
Cascade Original Gel dishwasher detergent powers away greasy residue for sparkling dishes. That's because Cascade Original Gel dishwasher detergent combines the scrubbing power of Cascade and the grease-fighting power of Dawn dishwashing liquid to leave your dishes with a brilliant shine. Cascade Original Gel dishwasher detergent is phosphate free. Cascade Original Gel dishwasher detergent features an easy-to-pour spout. For best results, use Cascade Original Gel dishwasher detergent with Cascade Power Dry Rinse Aid for powerful drying and Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner to keep your dishwasher machine sparkling. Cascade Original Gel dishwasher detergent is also available in easy-to-use ActionPacs. Save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Original Gel dishwasher detergent. Cascade is the No.1 Recommended Brand in North America. More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.
Fragrances, Nitric Acid, Polyacrylic Acid, Sodium Acrylic Acid/MA Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Sulfate, Water, Zinc Carbonate
Warning Contains: HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. MAY IRRITATE EYES OR SKIN. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. Do not mix with dishwashing liquids, ammonia, or other cleaning products. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not let young children use bottle or touch product in dishwasher. Not for hand dishwashing. Do not reuse bottle. Screw on protective cap tightly after use. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium carbonate, sodium hydroxide, sodium silicate and chlorine bleach. If swallowed or gets in mouth, rinse mouth, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.