A light and crisp sipper, Sterling Vineyards Vintner's Collection California Pinot Grigio White Wine lets you savor aromas of fresh pear and honeysuckle with notes of green apple and preserved lemons. This Pinot Grigio is fresh and flavorful, a crowd-pleaser that pairs with light fare such as charcuterie, spicy bites, or mushroom dishes, or simply enjoyed alone. Sterling Vineyards was founded in 1964 by Oxford graduate and successful businessman Peter Newton.
- Refreshing and lively pinot grigio white wine with grapes from some of the finest vineyards and appellations throughout california
- Layers of fresh melon, stone fruit, and honeysuckle are delivered on a bright, mineral palate
- "popular" according to vivino
- Pair with charcuterie, spicy bites, or mushroom dishes
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle