Made in South Eastern Australia, [ yellow tail ] Chardonnay is a white wine that brings the flavors and essence of the region to your glass, ensuring a smile with each sip. This chardonnay is everything a great wine should be with its easy to drink, rich taste and vibrant flavor profile. Featuring fresh flavors of peach and melon with a hint of vanilla, this white wine is full bodied and silky smooth. Enjoy this white wine with roast chicken or salad greens.
- One 750 ml wine bottle of [ yellow tail ] Chardonnay
- Refreshing white wine with vibrant flavors of peach and melon
- Easy to drink, full bodied wine with notes of citrus and a hint of vanilla
- Serve this flavorful white wine chilled for the best flavor display
- [ yellow tail ] wine brings brightness and cheer to any occasion or gathering
Rich and vibrant, with fresh peach and melon flavors and a hint of vanilla. Crafted by The Casella Family. The Casella family has been crafting wines for generations; the same family traditions and passion carry on today through [yellow tail]. Great tasting Australian wine that brings a smile to everyone's lips! www.yellowtailwine.com. 13.0% alc/vol. 26 Product of Australia - South Eastern Australia.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits