As America's trusted brand for over 70 years, the Dial brand continues to deliver clean, healthy skin for you and your family with this Dial Antibacterial Spring Water Liquid Hand Soap Refill. Dial Refill bottles made with Social Plastic from Plastic Bank are eco-friendly and they hold the same Dial formulas that you can count on for clean. Social Plastic is recycled plastic that drives environmental, social, and economic impact. Dial will help save over 30 million plastic bottles in 2022 from entering the ocean in collaboration with Plastic Bank* .
- 100% SOCIAL PLASTIC: Dial Hand Soap Refills are made with 100% Social Plastic from Plastic Bank (excluding the cap). Social Plastic is recycled plastic that drives environmental, social, and economic impact.
- REDUCES CARBON EMISSIONS: Dial will help save over 6 million pounds of carbon emissions in 2022 by using 100% PCR for its refill bottles.*
*Projected based on shipments over the 52 week period ending 9/1/21 and the EPA's estimates of the 4.
- PROMOTES THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY: Dial refills promote the circular economy in collaboration with Plastic Bank.
- FREE FROM: Parabens, phthalates, and silicones.
- RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: Dial is the #1 Dr. Recommended Antibacterial Hand Soap Brand. Dial Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap kills 99.99% of bacteria encountered in household settings
Hand Soap, Liquid, Antibacterial, Refill, Spring Water
Kills 99.9% of bacteria (Encountered in household settings). No.1 Dr. recommended brand (Antibacterial hand soap brand). Skin smart. Moisturizing conditioners. Gentle cleansers. Free from parabens, phthalates, silicones. Skin Smart formulas from Dial are created with moisturizing conditioners & gentle cleansers to give you a perfectly balanced clean. www.dialsoap.com. how2recycle.info. SmartLabel app enabled. Questions? 1-800-258-DIAL (3425).
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.13 %), Antibacterial. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Glycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Myristamidopropylamine Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Dimethyl Lauramine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Dimethyl Myristamine, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33).
Contains: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions: Pump into hands, wet as needed. Lather vigorously for at least 30 seconds. Wash skin, rinse thoroughly and dry.
About the Producer