3 hour (Variations in fireplace and climatic conditions may alter duration of burn). Fireplaces. Fire pits. Campfires. Fast, easy lighting. Simple, no mess. Clean burning. Crafted real hardwoods from. Your mountain retreat begins. These firelogs are made with recycled biomass products such as hardwood sawdust and ground tree nutshells. If your fireplace is functioning properly, emissions of this product should be vented outdoors. A properly installed and maintained fireplace and chimney will dramatically reduce the likelihood of combustion by products entering your home. An inadequate air supply or downdraft could cause a fireplace malfunction. If you suspect that your unit is not functioning properly, a qualified contractor should be consulted. Burns cleaner than cordwood. Up to 75% less particulate matter (15th Emission Inventory Conference, New Orleans, May 2006). Up to 80% less carbon monoxide (15th Emission Inventory Conference, New Orleans, May 2006). Processed solid fuel for use in factory-built. Air Quality Advisory (Nov-Feb) Use of this and other solid fuels may be restricted at times by law. Please check 1-877-4No-Burn or http://www.8774noburn.org before burning. Learn more about Pine Mountain Firelogs at www.PineMountainfire.com or call us toll-free at us toll-free at (877) 402-5185. www.pinemountainfire.com. Classified UL. processed solid fuel for use in factory-built fireplaces. Made in USA with wrappers from Canada.
Contains: This product can expose you to chemicals including soot and wood dust, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Safety Instructions: 1. Burn one firelog at a time. Only add another firelog when the first fire is out 2. Always open damper before starting a fire and ensure adequate air supply 3. Ensure you have no downdraft and that your chimney and burn area is clean 4. Not for use in wood stoves or air tight stoves 5. Never use without a grate (1-3 inch spacing) and fire screen. Always leave glass doors open, Do not use with andirons. 6. Never add anything to the firelog or a firelog to an existing fire 7. Firelogs may become extremely volatile it agitated and may flare-up; do not move, poke or break up a burning firelog or use fire tongs. 8. If necessary, extinguish with a dry chemical fire extinguisher (UL or ULC Listed Class B) or douse flames with sand. 9. Do not use flammable liquids or fireplace gas log lighters to ignite firelog. 10. Do not use for open flame (or barbeque cooking. 11. Adult supervision required. Never leave children, disabled persons or pets alone near fire/firelog: nor leave fire unattended. 12. Close damper when ashes are cool. Dispose of ashes properly in a metal can 13. Clean chimney regularly. Easy Lighting Instructions: 1. Without tearing, loosen paper around firelog. 2. Place one firelog on grate, near the rear of the fireplace with Pine Mountain logo facing room. 3. Lift top seam and light at each arrow. Close fireplace screen.
About the Producer
ROYAL OAK ENTERPRISES