- 4-fluid ounces of Children's Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy Liquid Medicine in a kid-friendly bubble gum flavor is specially formulated to provide temporary relief of allergy symptoms caused by hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
- This allergy medication for kids contains 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine HCl (5 mL) dose, an antihistamine that works to help alleviate children's allergy symptoms, such as sneezing, itchy eyes and throat, so they can start feeling more like themselves
- This antihistamine for kids is specially formulated to relieve allergy symptoms caused by upper respiratory allergies including runny nose, sneezing, itching of nose or throat, and itchy, watery eyes
- Formulated to be free of dyes, alcohol, sugar, parabens & high fructose corn syrup, this allergy liquid medication is available in a kid-friendly bubble gum flavor & comes with a dosing cup to help give your kid's allergy symptoms a time out
- From the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies, this children's allergy medicine helps your child feel better when they need it most by easing symptoms with its alcohol- and dye-free formula
Allergy Non Anti Itch, Liquid, Bubble Gum
Give your child effective relief from common allergy symptoms with Children's Benadryl Dye-Free Allergy Liquid Medicine. Containing 12.5 milligrams of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCI (5 mL), this liquid allergy medicine for kids relieves symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy throat, and itchy, watery eyes. Available in kid-friendly bubble gum flavor, this children's allergy liquid is both alcohol-and dye-free and is intended for children ages 6 to 11. Help alleviate your child's allergy symptoms with the brand moms turn to first when they first treat their children's upper respiratory allergies.