- This 500 mL boxed wine contains about three and half (3.5 x 5 oz) glasses of chardonnay wine
- Woodbridge Chardonnay with aromas of pear, apple, and oak
- California white wine with vibrant flavors of apple, peach, pear, and toast
- Medium-bodied white California wine with balanced acidity and rich, toasty finish
- Woodbridge wine that pairs well with light appetizers and hearty entrees
By Robert Mondavi. Established in 1979. 500 ml = about 3.5 x 5 oz. serving. Our chardonnay showcases flavors of ripe pear and apple, complemented by notes of vanilla and a touch of oak. One 500 ml wine-to-go equals about 3.5 glasses of wine (1 glass = 5 oz.). In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Wine to me is passion. It's family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit - Robert Mondavi. www.woodbridgewines.com. Join us! www.woodbridgewines.com. facebook.com/woodbridgebyrobertmondavi. www.instagram.com/woodbridgewines. Facebook. Instagram. Tetra Pak: Protects what's good. Alc. 13.5% by vol. 27 Packed by Woodbridge Wines, Acampo, CA.