Contains: Keep out of reach of children. Contains sodium nitrite. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 15 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center (1-866-366-5048) or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperature above 130 degrees F may cause bursting.
It is violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This product, when used as directed is effective against the following: Bactericidal (10 minute disinfection) - Escherichia coli, salmonella enterica, methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), streptococcus pyogenes, vancomycin resistant enterococcus faecalis (VRE), listeria monocytogenes. Fungicidal (10 minute disinfection) - Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), Penicillium Chrysogenum. Virucidal (10 minute disinfection) - Influenza A2/Japan/305 virus, Rhinovirus type 39 (common cold virus), respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). Sanitizes: Kills 99.9% of staphylococcus aureus (staph) and klebsiella pneumoniae (k. pneumoniae) on hard, nonporous surfaces in 50 seconds. This product kills household germs throughout the entire house plus prevents mold and mildew growth. This effective formulation doesn't just mask odors, it eliminates them at their source, leaving behind a light fresh scent. For use on hard nonporous environmental surfaces in homes, offices, institutions, locker room facilities and food processing plants. In Kitchen: Use on cabinets, countertops, drain boards, garbage cans, microwaves, refrigerators, sinks, walls, toilet areas (seats, rims, and exterior surfaces) and bathtubs. Use: Use on chairs, closets, countertops, desks, diaper changing tables, diaper pails, door knobs, exercise equipment, faucet handles, filling cabinets, garbage cans, pet areas, telephones and work benches. Soft Surfaces: Use on back packs, bathroom mats, bedspreads, carpet, clothing, curtains fabric surfaces, laundry bags, mattress covers, mops, seat cushions, shoes, sponges, suitcase, and upholstery. Application Instructions: Shake well before and during use. Thoroughly clean surfaces or objects prior to application of product. Remove gross filth and heavy soil deposits. Safe for use on surfaces except polished wood or acrylic plastics. To Disinfect: Spray 6 to 10 inches from clean surface for 3-4 seconds or until surface is thoroughly wet. Allow spray to contact treated surfaces for a minimum of 10 minutes prior to wiping. When used in microwaves and refrigerators and on plastic baby boys and on food-contact surfaces, rinse treated surfaces with a potable water rinse after the 10-minute contact time. To Sanitize: Spray 6 to 10 inches from clean surface for 3-4 seconds or until surface is thoroughly wet. Allow spray to contact treated surfaces for a minimum of 50 seconds prior to wiping. To Sanitize Soft Surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 50 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors, repeat application. For spot treatment only. For Mold and Mildew: Clean surface then spray surface until thoroughly wet. Repeat weekly. This product is not for use on medical devices or medical equipment surfaces. This product is for use on clean, hard, nonporous environmental (inanimate) surfaces in inedible product processing areas, non-processing areas and/or exterior areas. This product must not result in the direct or indirect contamination of food products. Do not use to mask odors resulting from unsanitary conditions. Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store at temperatures below 130 degrees F. Keep away from heat or open flame. Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Replace cap and discard container in trash. Do not incinerate or puncture. Shake well before and during use. Spray upright.