- PREMIUM COFFEE IN A K-CUP—Find your festive with Starbucks Gingerbread Flavored Coffee—this limited-edition holiday delight brings the tastes of the season home in a convenient 10-count K-Cup pod pack
- GINGERBREAD NATURALLY FLAVORED COFFEE—Enjoy hints of freshly baked gingerbread with this sweet and delicately spiced festive coffee
- FRESH TASTE—Starbucks adheres to the highest-quality standards—shipping you the same carefully roasted 100% arabica coffee beans we brew in our cafés
- PERFECT FOR HOLIDAY RECIPES—With seasonal offerings like Starbucks Holiday Blend, Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Flavored Coffee as well as Starbucks Gingerbread Flavored coffee, you'll be able to craft indulgent recipes with plenty of cheer
- LIMITED-TIME EXCLUSIVE—Like the season itself, this limited-edition holiday coffee won't be around for long, so be sure to unwrap all of the holiday seasonal offerings from Starbucks before they're gone
Coffee, Ground, Gingerbread, K-Cup Pods, Limited Edition
Limited Edition Flavored ground coffee with other natural flavors. Made without artificial flavors. Sweet & delicately spiced notes. Sip the Season: Enjoy the flavors of freshly baked gingerbread with this festive coffee. Aromas of cinnamon and clove and a note of sweetness are blended with our lightest roast coffee for a heartwarming treat. Keurig Genuine K-Cup Pods: Only genuine K-Cup Pods are optimally designed by Keurig for your Keurig coffee maker to deliver the perfect beverage in every cup. 100% Arabica coffee. www.keurig.com. athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing. starbucks.com/morestars. how2recycle.info. starbucks.com/athome. Find us on Facebook.com/Keurig or Twitter.com/Keurig. Visit us at starbucks.com/athome or call/text 1-877-877-6331. For brewer inquires contact: 1-866-901-BREW / 1-866-901-2739. www.Keurig.com. Starbucks Rewards: Join today: starbucks.com/morestars. This carton is made with recycled material. Recyclable (Not recycled in all communities) K-Cup Pods: Peel, empty, recycle. Peel: Starting at puncture, peel lid and dispose. Empty: Compost or dispose of grounds (Filter can remain). Recycle: Check locally (Not recycled in all communities) to recycle empty cup. Visit Keurig.com/recyclable to learn more. Committed to 100% ethical coffee sourcing in partnership with Conservation International. Learn more about Starbucks sustainable and ethical sourcing practices athome.starbucks.com/ethical-sourcing.