You’re currently using an older version of Internet Explorer, which may not display all the features of this site. Update your browser now for greater security, speed, and the best experience on this site. Please get Edge browser from here
We make it a top priority to protect the health of our customers. For the very latest information about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), please visit the CDC website.
Know How it Spreads
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- COVID-19 is primarily spreading person-to-person through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Minimize contact with others to avoid being exposed to this virus. Not everyone who has COVID-19 shows symptoms.
How You Can Protect Yourself
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face mask when around others.
- When around others (outside of members from your household), maintain a distance of 6 feet apart when possible and avoid close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Get your flu shot (available at all our in-store pharmacies with no appointment needed).
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water (and sing the song, “Happy Birthday” twice to ensure proper cleaning). If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way. Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are touched or handled regularly.
How You Can Protect Others
- If you are sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick and around other people (ie. sharing a room or a vehicle, before entering a healthcare provider’s office), you should wear a face mask. If you are not able to wear a face mask, then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes.
- If you are not sick, you do not need to wear a face mask unless you are caring for someone who is sick. Face masks may be in short supply and they should be saved for caregivers.
- If you have concerns or questions about your health or potential exposure to the coronavirus, you should contact your healthcare provider.
What We’re Doing to Protect You and our Associates
Enhanced cleaning in our stores and pharmacies
We continue to take enhanced measures to clean and disinfect all departments, restrooms and other high-touch points of the store frequently throughout the day, as well as a deep cleanse at the end of each business day. Cart wipes and hand sanitizer stations are available at key locations within the store for your convenience.
Prescription delivery is available for a fee. Speak with your pharmacist for options in your area, like same/next day pharmacy deliveries, mail, and 1- or 2-hour rush delivery.
You can learn more about our grocery pickup and delivery options here.
If you are interested in visiting with a healthcare provider from the comfort of your own home using a mobile device, tablet, or computer, telehealth may be available to you. Contact your benefit plan or local healthcare provider to learn about what services are near you. Telehealth options allow patients to visit electronically with a clinician long distance for contact, care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring, and remote admissions.
If you find you do not have benefits coverage for telehealth services, these companies may be an option for you.
- Where's My Order?
- Contact Us
- Our Brands
- Mobile Apps
- Take Online Survey
- Good Neighbor
- Community Caring
- Gift Cards
- Shop Randalls
- Find Your Local Randalls
- Randalls Pharmacy
© 2020 Albertsons Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Have an Account?
Welcome Back! How would you like to continue?
Cart Content Notification
We've consolidated the items added to your cart from today with those added during a previous visit. Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out.Close